Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear John letter for Soccer from The USA

Dear Soccer,

It was nice to spend a couple week together. You are a really nice game even cute, but hey it just isn't going to work out. No- don't cry. It's not you. It's me. I just can't commit to you. Yes, there is another game. That might of been part of the heat between us. See I was locked out and maybe I was a little weak not knowing where that relationship was going. Now it looks like I am going to get back together with them. In fact there were two sports that were keeping me at length but now I am back with my main squeeze and it wouldn't be fair to keep you on the hook. Keep your head up. Maybe in another 4 year things will change, and if not my friend Mexico thinks you are awesome.


If you can keep it between us, we could sneak some time together next year in London. You know a special time just for us. Just don't let Football know.

Regards,
The USA

No comments:

Post a Comment